1. Terms; Acceptance of Agreement
2. Limited License; Permitted Use
Permission is granted to you for a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license to:
- Access this site in accordance with the terms of this Agreement;
- Access this site solely for personal, non-commercial use; and
- Print out discrete information from the site solely for personal, non-commercial use, not to be used in support of litigation or arbitration.
The license will automatically terminate if you violate any of the terms of this Agreement. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy all downloaded or printed materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format, that you accessed through your license to use this site.
The materials provided on this site are “as is.” All warranties, express or implied (including, but not limited to conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement on intellectual property) are disclaimed by GASP. GASP does not warrant and does not make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on this site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Revisions and Errors
GASP does not represent or warrant that this site will be free of errors, viruses or other components. GASP also does not warrant that such errors or defects will be corrected. GASP does not warrant that any materials on this site are accurate, complete or current. GASP may make changes or revisions to materials contained on this site at any time without notice.
5. Third Party Content
This site may provide links to third party sites. GASP is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such sites. GASP does not investigate or monitor such sites for accuracy. Inclusion of links to such sites does not constitute an approval or endorsement of such site by GASP. If you choose to leave this site and access a third party site linked on this site, you do so at your own risk.
6. Limited Liability
GASP shall not be liable for any loss, injury claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting in any way from:
- Errors or omissions on this site or errors or omissions in information obtained from this site;
- The unavailability, interruption of this site or any features thereof;
- Your use of this site;
- The content contained on this site; or
- Any delay or failure in performance beyond the control of GASP.
7. No Legal Advice or Attorney-Client Relationship
Information contained on or made available through this site is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice, recommendations or mediation or any other form of counseling under any circumstance. This site and your use thereof does not create an attorney-client relationship.
8. Linking to this Site
You may provide links to this site provided that:
- Your site does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities; and
- You discontinue providing links to this site immediately upon request by GASP.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Alabama without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Any legal controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or this site shall be settled solely by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Birmingham, Alabama. Each party shall bear one-half the arbitration fees and costs and each party shall bear its own attorneys fees.